C2C Practical Certificate Ordination Preparation Program
Full program description
To awaken students spiritually, ministerially, and academically to what the ever-changing demands of 21st century ministry service involve, using scripture narratives and illustrations.
To arouse and focus awakening and developing interests in order to transform them into core competencies that will make effective ministers. Besides these, lay the groundwork for the Kingdom ministry proficiencies needed for entrance into standard ministry service. The Certificate program consists of 12 courses.
- Provide a sketch overview of Christian ministry practices, some of its perspectives, and the attitudes needed to answer a ministry call.
- Provide a basic understanding of apostolic and prophetic foundations as scripture’s organic root, to affix their important legacy to contemporary Christian ministry and their adaptations to the modern world.
- Point student’s consciousness away from strict traditional evangelicalism in order to impress upon them the Bible’s organic foundations and the two mantles that authored them - the apostles and prophets. And then illustrating how their absence contributed to the biblical church’s demise.
- Reinforce new creation essentials such as sanctification and redemption, and the role of the Holy Spirit in the life of Christian converts as a result of them.
- Differentiate between religion and redemption as well as culture versus Christianity or spirituality in general.
- Initiate and illustrate the student’s learning path from standard gift expression to office execution, occupation and working with ministers that occupy a ministerial office.
- Underscore the important distinctions between students’ private devotional service and public office service.
- Help students understand Jesus Christ, God’s Son as both Savior and sovereign, eternal and human.
- Introduce the fundaments of five-fold leadership as distinguished from Kingdom government and where the two meet and separate.
- Review standard ministry requisites such as spiritual gifts, prophecy, priestly service and more.
This is a self-paced course for ministry ordination preparation. Once you have completed your program requirements, within the completion window of 700 days, you will receive a certificate of completion at the end of your program of study.
Terms and Payments
There is a one-time payment to access our courses. All course payments are non-refundable. Please be sure to thoroughly review course descriptions and requirements before purchasing. All courses will be made available immediately upon purchase. Your courses are for ministry ordination preparation use only and must be completed within the time specified. All completed courses will be credited to the ordination preparation program. For any further questions about payments and refunds, please contact your affiliate campus.
You will receive a certificate of completion once you have completed all 12 courses in your program of study. This certificate of completion will be automatically generated as proof of meeting all requirements. Students who pass will qualify to receive an official Practical Ministry Readiness Certificate.
The Practical Ministry Readiness Certificate program offers a certified Ministry Certificate upon completion of the program to qualified students. This includes eligibility for ordination.